INDIGO 106.6fm Your Welfare
At INDIGO 106.6fm, we genuinely believe that community radio is not simply about the music that we play (though it is pretty brilliant!!!), but more about contributing to the welfare of the local communities that we reach, that's welfare in its broadest sense.
So after each half hour mark of daytime programming, you will hear us promoting features such as:
- Time4Action...volunteering opportunities across the South Lakes/North Lancs/North Yorks area.
- Walking the Way to Health...a bi-weekly series of free short walks in Kendal
- Community Infomercials...really this could and is any initiative or information, that is profiled, not profit but for the wider good or awareness of the community...eg
- Charities information and awareness raising
- RAF low flying justifications
- Cumbria Police local "Bench Project"
- NHS North West...Healthier Horizons initiative
Clearly there is more that we can do... with your help
As ever, the way to ensure that we do is to...get in touch
Contact us by email: e: firstname.lastname@example.org.